Cards

About Us

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some Christmas Gifts

Last year and again this year - since it seemed to be a big hit,
my friend, Lauren and I make cards to give as gifts primarily to our
"mothers". Below are the ones we made.
A fun and easy birthday card!
Used some embossing folders and designed the squares in my Gypsy and Mini Monograms.
Don't you just LOVE this SEI paper! Hope you can see how beautiful it is!
I created this car in my Gypsy and Graphically Speaking. I wanted it to fit in a A2 envelope so I fattened it up a bit. I added the grill using the shiny silver paper. Fun "chrome"!
Here is the inside. Fun male card...
Always looking for that easy classy male card. Hope you can see the embossing details. We took some sand paper to the white core brown paper and watched the Happy Birthday appear, just like magic!
Here is a sweet sympathy card. Just stamping on this one. All SU stamps.

Just used the George cart to cut some flowers in some retro colors and cut a peek a boo window so when the card opens, SURPRISE, the flower is still there!

Wall Decor Cart, I created the scalloped card in the Gypsy.
Pretty simple SU giraffe and a oval cut from George Cart.
I hope you can notice all the pin marks that make this card "quilted".
This is similar to my other wedding card with a twist of red. Made with the Wedding Cart and a Sizzix embossing folder. We can't forget the MS edge punch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment