Cards

About Us

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Assorted Fun Cards

I feels so badly I have been so busy with the holidays that I have not posted in such a long time. I have been busy card making however! Below are some of the cards - enjoy!
A small card, simple using the holiday embossing folder with a gold bell from Christmas Noel cart. I used some fun glitter paper and cut it 6 times and it still didn't want to detatch! Glad I got a deep cutter for Christmas! It will come in really handy when I go to cut glitter paper...
I just love those Cuddlekids animals. So I made a bunch the other day and created this simple baby card. The "for baby" stamp is from SU.
A friend of mine lost his mother so I mailed this card. In the obituary it talked about how "sweet" she was so I thought I would add that to the card as a reminder.
This is one of my first tries at these folded accordion pleat circles. They are easy to make, but getting them to stick was the biggest trick. It seemed everything I used the silly thing would pop back open! So finally I used some heavy duty glue, put a whole bunch on and set a heavy object on top for the night - that finally did the trick! The circle cut is from Wild Card Cart.
Here is the inside - I embossed and used the SU stamp and the Swiss Dots folder.
I just got this fun MS punch and wanted to show case it. The flowers in the inside are SU stamp I cut around and popped. The windows were a little tricky - had to get out my exact o knife, but it was worth the work. With the punches you have to cut a certain size for the corners to match, so this card is a 5x7 finished.
Here is the cute SU stamp in the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! I adapted one of your cards for a challenge I was doing! Here is the link to my version.
    http://sarahlsblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenges.html

    ReplyDelete