Cards

About Us

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A debt paid

At the end of the school year last year the mom I carpool with and I were in the thick of talking one day when we should have been picking our children up from school.  We were not horribly late, but were definitely the last ones there. As my friend arrived, the teacher watching our kids simply said,

"Oatmeal chocolate chip" 

"what?" my friend didn't understand at first.

So she said it again.
"Oatmeal chocolate chip.  That's what you owe me for watching your kids."


Somehow the last few days of school got away from us....and then the summer flew by....before we knew it, school had started again. Each visit to school reminded me of those cookies we owed!  So with the first week of school already under our belts, I made good on our debt.  Along with it, I threw this card together.  (I'm embarrassed to say that all of the elements for this card came from my scrap bin.)


Here's the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment