Cards

About Us

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Belated Birthday Card

It was my SIL's birthday in early August. All our family except him came and it was a crazy time. He had to stay home as he is a Pathologist and had a rotation in St. Louis he couldn't miss. So after everyone left I realized he didn't get a birthday card from us. The card was made from Mini Monsters. I am sorry you can't see the head is popped and the eyes are sunken. I used the MS drippy punch on the side and also inside. In our family we also like to put our arms out and say,"I love you this much". Our grandchildren are really good at it! So my dear SIL, I hope you know we love you "THIS MUCH"!

Here is the inside of the card. A little orange gave it a great pop!
The font is that bloody one. Pretty fun stuff!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment