Cards

About Us

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Husband Survival Cards

Our Women's church organization recently asked that I put together a group of cards that would be for a man to give to his wife. So we made an Anniversary, Valentine's, Sew Sorry, Birthday and Mother's Day card. Cute idea! So my friend and I stayed up late one night and cut out each piece and put them in baggies for the ladies to assemble. They did a great job. They gave them to their father in laws or brothers.
I recently got an Epson 1400 printer so I have been purchasing digital papers. This paper set is from Stampin Up. The advantage to printing is I never run out and I can scale the size down to fit the card. This card is pretty much all Stampin Up stuff.



This is the anniversary card. It is all PapertreyInk stamps and dies. The outside is from Flower Fusion #4 "I couldn't have done it without you!" Inside from Flower Fusion #5 it says, "It's the little things you do that mean so much!" The flowers on the outside are also die cut from the matching flower on #4.



This is the Birthday card. It was made with the Spellbinders Label One die. You could also use the Stampin Up Curly punch. PapertreyInk also has Vintage Labels that match the Labels One die which is what I used for the little brown "stitching" stamp. The sentiment is from Stampin Up Well Scripted set.



Here is the Valentine's card. The red heart paper is one of my digital papers from Lettering Delights. The words are from PapertreyInk.



This Sew Sorry card has a cute old fashion sewing machine from Heritage cartridge. The paper is digital Stampin Up. I just made the size of the print a lot smaller before I printed. The little love tag is from Stampin Up's Tiny Tags with the Stampin Up Tiny Tag's punch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment