Cards

About Us

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Thanks Yous

It was my son's second birthday at the end of April.  He has some wonderful Aunts and Uncles who were most generous with birthday gifts.  One of those gifts was a bulldozer!  I didn't have a bulldozer cut, so I used this dump truck cut from Everyday Paper dolls. There are two different embossing folders used here as well and a MS punch.

 

The other BIG hit was a Fire Truck board book with matchbox fire engine. You can see the embossing a bit better with this one. I loved the water drops print on the paper!  It just seemed perfect for what I was trying to accomplish! (The fire truck was also Everyday Paper Dolls.)


I really wanted to say, "Hose me down, your gift was so HOT", but my husband pulled the reins on that one.  He's probably right, but coming from a two year old, I don't think it would have been too "sexy" sounding! ha ha!  Just the same, they really were "FIRE"-tastic gifts!


 The cards were hand stamped by my sweet two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment