Cards

About Us

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cherry Oh!

In September we did another fun day for the ladies at church.  Mom flew out to be with me for that week and was there to help me with the last minute details.  While she was here, she helped me create this card as a "Thank You" to the ladies who helped.  I made some 16 of these and loved every one!

Details: the cherry is from the Hello Kitty cart.  Then embossed with two different Cuttlebug folders.  The inside is a Fabulous Finds frame stretched.




I really struggled with a cute saying to go inside.  We looked all over the internet and finally one morning I sat up in bed and this is what came out of my head. It's cheesy, I know, but I wanted something cherry, oh, I mean cheery!  hee hee Leave me a comment if you have any other ideas of sayings that would be perfect with this card!





No comments:

Post a Comment