Cards

About Us

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Have a SWEET Day!

This is a new technique for me. I went to the Scrapbook USA show recently and there was a company called Cri-Kits that has a great system for writing instead of cutting on the cricut. I got out my Gypsy and welded the Cafe (shadow) cut from My Community cart together on one page and on the second page placed the Cafe cut where it would be aligned with the cut. First I put in my black pen in the holder and replaced it with the Cricut cutting blade housing. I "cut" the face of the Cafe with the pen. Then I replaced my cutting blade back into the Cricut and cut the shadow Cafe cut. It was so easy and simple. Some of the Cricut cuts have a lot of detail and you don't want the cuts, you want the outline. This is a great solution. I like the thin pen lines over the Cricut felt tip pens in this case.
The little girl cut is from A Child's Year. Another cute cut would have been the couple sitting at the Cafe table in the Tie the Knot cartridge.
On the inside of the card is computer generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment