Cards

About Us

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gift set

I have the sweetest neighbor.  She's so good to always have a gift for each of my children for the holidays. I've been wanting to do a little gift set of homemade cards for her for sometime now.  While I was preparing for my son's Kindergarten Christmas party, on a whim I decided to make some gift cards for his two teachers. While I was at it, I made some for my neighbor too.  They are pretty simple (I've been doing a lot of "simple" being 9 months pregnant.), but I think they turned out nicely.

Christmas: Cuttlebug embossing folders. Joys of the Season cart for the gift.

Birthday: I did two of these. So you will see two different fronts, but the inside was the same for both.

 

  

 

Baby: Cuttlebug embossing folders. New Arrivals for the buggie. I did one each of blue and pink for these.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment