Cards

About Us

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sooo Many Family Birthday Cards

There have been soooo many birthday in our family. Most seem to come from Sept through March. So here are a few for you to enjoy!
The new Country Life Cart had this cute Sweet Pea that I couldn't resist for one of my daughters birthday cards. One of her nick names is "Sweet Pea". Needless to say she loved the card. I welded it together with my Gypsy.
Here is the inside.
My oldest daughter does everything with such a great flair so I made her birthday card that was all about flourishes. I cut a big "B" for Birthday from Wall Decor and used Flourish paper (SEI), flourish cuts and flourish punches with a silver bow to give it some added detail... remember "it's all in the details"!
So of course the inside says, "You are the flourish in our lives!"
Our youngest son turned 31 this week. He loves the snow and skiing. Last year I made him a cake card and he didn't like it... He will never live that down! Isn't it amazing how ungrateful and blunt kids can be!!! J/K. So this year I knew I would be safe with the ski theme. It was a big hit! This cute bunny and "Snow much fun" is from Winter Frolic Cart.
Here is the inside of the card. I used Birthday Bash for the cut.
My one an only grand daughter turned "5" this year. Grandpa gave her a Unicorn for Christmas last year and she has a hard time putting it down. She is our little princess so I thought she would like this very sparkly whimsical card. The only problem is when we called to wish her a Happy Birthday I realized the card said 4 not 5... dumb grandma. So at Christmas she came and I fixed it... now it says 5!!! I used the Swiss Dots folder on the Unicorn and the MS punch around the blue edge. I also used the sickles glitter glue on each of the swiss dots and pink mane. You really have to see this card in person to enjoy it. The Unicorn is popped and has a sparkly pink Chrystal eye!
Here is the inside. More glitter glue!!!
Little "Roo" turned two and his birthday theme was the ocean. I welded the ocean waves to a rectangle to create the underwater space. I used a lot of Life's A Beach cart.
Here is the inside. It was a whale of a fun time making this card!

My sweet grandson turned two on Jan 13th so this is his birthday card. His birthday theme is trains. The fun Imaginice paper is full of trains and the three car train is popped with button wheels and a monkey falling out the back. I used my gel pens that fit in the Cricut and with the Gypsy I was able to write the words Happy happy Birthday and then change the pen for the blade and cut the flag out using Birthday Bash cart. What did I do before all this technology! Inside it says, "...from me to you, Happy Happy Birthday Carter's turning two!"

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS! You've been busy! I just love 'em all! Fantastic colors and great designs!

    ReplyDelete