Cards

About Us

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Fun

It was another grandson's birthday. He had a I Spy birthday party and his invitation had a picture of him with a big mustache, so I thought I would have some fun and make his card with a big mustache too. The cut is from digitaldelights.com. They are for light switch plates so where the button is should be a hole where the design goes over the light switch. Cute idea. In Sure Cuts A Lot I removed that hole cut. So nice you can customize. If you notice at the bottom there is a little zipper where my grandson was able to pull and it reads, "Make a Wish". He had a great time with the card. The paper is from PapertreyInk along with the button. Before the party I had cut out 50 mustaches. I punched a hold punch in the middle of each mustache and put a straw through the hole. Then when people took a drink they all looked like spy's with a mustache. Pretty fun idea!
Here is the inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment